Free delivery to parcel terminal in Estonia for orders from 29€
JOIK Home & Spa scented candle “Spicy Cranberry” & Chaga Immuno Christmas Elixir 250 ml
Gift set „Healthy Christmas“
The set includes
- JOIK rapeseed wax scented candle “Spicy cranberry”
- An excellent aromatic combination of sweet and sour cranberry and cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and nutmeg.
- A beautiful canola wax candle in colored glass adds brightness and sparkle to any interior.
- Burning time 30h.
- Immuno Christmas Elixir in a red box 250ml
- The main ingredients of the crisp Christmas product are chaga, apple, iron grass, pine growths, lemon juice, Christmas spices (cinnamon, cloves, cardamom), ginger and vitamin C.
- The elixir has no added sugars and is suitable for vegans!
- The product contains naturally occurring sugars.
- Food Supplement
- Immune system booster with vitamin C
- Vitamin C contributes to:
- supports the normal functioning of the immune system
- contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- contributes to normal psychological functions
- helps protect cells from oxidative stress, reducing fatigue
Inspired by the original Elemental Elixir, the Immuno Christmas Elixir is a powerful drink with a high vitamin C content, which contains strong active ingredients such as vitamin C, as well as chaga, apple, lemon, ginger, spices and several Nordic herbs.
Children under 12 years of age should not use the product.
Daily consumption should not be exceeded. Food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Not for use during pregnancy or lactation. If you have an allergy, a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use. Do not use in the event of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Store closed at room temperature. Once opened keep in the refrigerator and recommended consumption within 10 days.
Chaga (also known as black mass) is a very powerful antioxidant. It is a type of fungus that grows mainly on the bark of birch trees in colder climates. In addition to traditional medicine some scientific research have shown that chaga extract can positively impact immunity. Chaga contains vitamin B, flavonoids, phenols, copper, calcium, potassium, manganese, zinc, and iron. One important disease hazard is oxidative stress and thus the ability to resist it, antioxidancy is also a crucial factor. Many conditions are tied to this mechanism and potential antioxidants can be used to influence both diseases and the treatment thereof.
Rose hips are known to have one of the highest vitamin C contrentrations (300-4000 mg/100 g) (Ercisli S, 2007). The fruits (rose hips) and leaves of the dog rose bush have been well known in folk medicine for almost 2000 years (Heinemann W 1962, Strehlow W and Herzka G 1988). Regarding healing properties, rose hips have been linked to enhancing the immune system, having anti-inflammatory, antioxydant, antimicrobial and anti-arthritis properties. It is also recommended for people with diabetes and for protecting the cardiovascular system. (Mármol I et al 2017).
The role of vitamin C in staying healthy is well-known. Adding it to the Immuno Elixir contributes to the strengthening of the immune system. At the same time, there is no danger of overdosing because excess vitamin C is excreted by the kidneys and does not accumulate in the organism.
Some studies have shown that the consumption of yarrow can facilitate an immune response. In traditional medicine yarrow has been used to cure rheumatism, muscle pain and wounds. It’s anti-inflammatory effect has also been scientifically proven.
Infections are mostly caused by bacteria or fungi. Research has shown that pine oil has an anti-inflammatory effect and contains compounds that stimulate the immune system so that it becomes less sensitive to diseases.